Operator of the peer-to-peer financing platform shall suggest an appropriate entity, with the exception of a non-profit appropriate entity, involved with management of the lending platform that is peer-to-peer.
Tasks of an operator of the peer-to-peer financing platform while the means of addition thereof into the Public List of Operators of a Peer-to-Peer Lending system are controlled by the legislation.
Information and papers become submitted for addition into the Public List of Operators of a Peer-to-Peer Lending Platform
An entity can be contained in the Public List of Operators of a Peer-to-Peer Lending Platform if it satisfies certain requirements specified in Paragraph 3 of Article 12, Paragraphs 1 and 3 of Article 31 and Paragraphs 4 and 5 of Article 37 associated with Law and submits documents, information, and/or information towards the authority that is supervisory specified when you look at the supervisory authorityвЂ™s legislations:
- application regarding inclusion in the Public List of Operators of a Peer-to-Peer Lending system;
- Documents, data, and/or information confirming that the entities specified in Paragraph 2 of Article 37 of the statutory law meet up with the demands created in Paragraphs 1 and 3 of Article 31 associated with the legislation;
- papers, data, and/or information confirming information about conformity aided by the requirement according associated with the authorised money as specified in Paragraph 4 of Article 37 associated with the legislation;
- authorized company continuity plan in compliance with all the demands specified in Paragraph 5 of Article 37 regarding the legislation;
- laws relevant to evaluation for the credit score associated with the borrowers and lending that is responsible compliance using the provisions of Paragraph 3 of Article 12 for the legislation. 继续阅读